Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Peru # 2





I have one suggestion when fling anywhere. Get the fewest amount of layovers as possible. We had 3 layovers because of the set up by the tour (it was changed 3 times too). A big pain in the back side to say the least, let alone the amount of hours spent on the planes.

We were given a leisure day as we arrived early in the morning in Lima. We ended up strolling through Miraflores a district of Lima, and ended up at this quite restaurant for lunch on a beautiful sunny day. After ordering I found a Vogue magazine and flipped through it to find a editorial fashion story that Mario Testino shot in Peru. Above is one of the photos from the layout and my chicken crape that was very tasty.

The bike shot is for my buddy Marty. I seem to take shots of cool bikes and bike shops when I travel just for him. He's kinda into bikes...

Mira fores is a very modern city. Not something I would consider staying for a long time but useful as a stop over. The view of the Pacific Ocean is quite spectacular for sure.

I had my video camera with me and I am hoping to show the most beautiful thing I have shot with video on the next blog entry. Well worth the wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dig that TS shot and the shot with the bike.