Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Taking Names...



As we swing into fall I wanted to create energetic, sensual photos that related well to agency's and advertisers wanting their products in the minds and hands of teens and twenty somethings. Ironically the thirty and forty folks want to look this way too.

Evelia was available and so was Big Willie. We quickly took on a short time span of beautiful light last Saturday the 28th of Sept. We ended up waiting around for the dense bright light to soften. The waiting lead to only having about 45 minutes of shooting light. Good if you know what you are doing and bad if you don't have a clue.

It didn't take long to notice we had something very special so we all worked quickly and squeezed three changes of clothing in. I ended up with over 140 keepers out of all the photos and span about seven different genres.

Though the shoot was not to come up with so many different aspects from just a few changes of clothing. But I am so glad that with our collaboration that day, we were able to succeed in so many ways with out even trying. That is what made it special.

The photos above were the second of three changes of clothing and are my faves from the entire shoot. I know there are other amazing shots from the take (don't mean to toot my own horn) but these captured the essence of my first instincts for the shoot.

No comments: